We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from Minors or knowingly allow Minors to register for the Services, without prior consent of the Minor's legal guardian or parent. If you are a Minor, we will only allow you to register for the Services with a duly filled in consent form signed by your legal guardian or parent ("Consent Form"). In the event that we are informed that we have collected Personal Information from a Minor without a Consent Form, we will verify such information internally and delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from or about a Minor (without due consent), please contact us at [email protected]
1. In the course of providing the Services to you, Hopearay.com may collect the following information from you:
2. If you choose not to share the above information with us, you may not be able to register with us or avail of our Services.
Hopearay.com will provide details for each of healthcare professionals that are part of our panel. The healthcare professionals are responsible for providing the relevant information regarding their education, training, experience, specialties etc. Healthcare professionals at Hopearay.com all have degrees and certifications in their area of specialization and expertise. Hopearay.com makes all efforts to verify the credentials of all healthcare professionals, however, is not responsible for the credentials provided and disclaims any liability for fraudulent credentials or claims by healthcare professionals. Hopearay.com disclaims any and all liability for any content the healthcare professionals’ post on their blogs and otherwise including accuracy and reliability of any information. Information written on the blogs is for informational and educational purposes only and is completely owned by the Author. Hopearay.com takes no liability for the validity of the information or your reliance on it. Hopearay.com healthcare professionals have a contractual relationship with us under which they are allowed to use our platform and technology to provide services to you. We assume no responsibility for the actions, advice or any other information they provide through the Hopearay.com platform.
1. We collect your information in the following ways:
1. You may provide Personal Information when you:
2. We may receive certain information that's stored or processed by third parties, about you via cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies.
3. We may collect certain Personal Information about you from your employers, educational institutions or other entities that provide you access to our Services.
4. We may collect your Personal Information through your interactions with our Experts.
5. Each time you visit the Website, we may automatically collect information about you through automated means.
6. We may collect your Personal Information when you interact with us through social media platforms.
1. Hopearay.com may use information collected under Clause 3 above for the following purposes:
1. For any content that you share on our Website's discussion forum or through other communications with us, that contain Intellectual Property Rights, like photos and videos ("IP Content"), you specifically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license ("IP License") to use such User Content for the purpose of providing the Services to you. This IP License will end when you delete such IP Content or your User Account. This Clause does not apply to images, videos or other content containing Intellectual Property Rights, shared only with your Expert while availing the Services.
2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be made available to others).
1. Subject to applicable law, all information (and copies thereof) collected by Hopearay.com, including without limitation Personal Information, User Data, and other information related to your access and use of the Services, may be retained by Hopearay.com at least for a period of 7 (seven) years from the date of disclosure by you, including but not limited to, for purposes such as compliance with statutory or legal obligations, tax laws and potential evidentiary purposes in accordance with applicable law and for other reasonable purposes such as to implement, administer, and manage your access and use of our Services, or resolution of any disputes.
1. Any information shared by you during personal consultation ("Confidential Information") shall be excluded from the definition of Personal Information and shall not be collected/used in the same manner as Personal Information as mentioned in clause 3 and 5 above.
2. Your Confidential Information shall not be disclosed or shared by Hopearay.com, its employees, its agents or any third party contractors, including Experts with any third party, either orally or in writing, except in the following circumstances:
3. In case of Red Flags, Hopearay.com may share your Confidential Information and Personal Information with your employer, institution or other entity enabling you to access our Services.
1. We may share Personal Information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Hopearay.com is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates").Our Affiliates may only use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Services (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
3. While sharing any information with any third party for purposes other than providing the Services to you, we will remove parts of data that can identify you and share only anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that anonymised aggregated information which cannot be traced back to you.
4. Please note that only Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose and consent to posting to the Website, or post to any social media account owned and operated by Hopearay.com, will become available to the public. No other information provided by you is shared with the public. Once you have shared such information or made it public, the same may be re-shared by others, re-posted by Hopearay.com, or used by Hopearay.com for the purposes of promotion, analysis, research or studies.
5. We may share information about you with your employer, institution or other entity that enables your access to our Services, after ensuring that such information has been anonymised to ensure that your identity cannot be determined. We will not share your Personal Information or Confidential Information with your employer, educational institution or other entity that enables your access to our Services, except in circumstances identified in Clause 8.2.1.
6. Hopearay.com shall not ordinarily share the Sensitive Personal Information of a User to a third party without their prior consent. You agree that Hopearay.com may disclose your Sensitive Personal Information without obtaining your prior consent in the following limited circumstances:
1. Please make sure that you maintain the secrecy of your account information. For the safety and security of your information, we have implemented procedures to help protect the information that you provide to us. We restrict access to information about you to those Hopearay.com employees who need to know that information as part of their job responsibilities. We also educate our employees about the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy through standard operating protocols. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing, or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your Information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account information at all times.
2. You are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your password and user identification to access your User Account ("User Credentials"). You shall be solely responsible for all activities and transmission performed by you through your User Credentials. Hopearay.com assumes no responsibility or liability for your improper use of your Credentials or information contained in your User Account.
1. The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Hopearay.com. We are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including, without limitation to, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
2. Hopearay.com does not intend the Linked Sites to be referrals to, endorsements of, or affiliations with the linked entities.
1. Updating and deleting your information: You may request access to your Personal Information and request its updation by writing to us at [email protected] and we will respond within a reasonable time. If granted by applicable law, you may have the right to seek deletion of your Personal Information in our possession by writing to us. However, if you request deletion of your Personal Information, we will not be able to provide you the Services, as we require access to your information in order to provide you the Services.
2. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your User Account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
2. All Disputes, which are not settled pursuant to the issue resolution procedures set forth in Clause 13.1 above, will be referred and settled by final and binding arbitration by a sole arbitrator mutually appointed by the parties in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time, and the seat of arbitration shall be at Delhi.
The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: